Horseheads Brewing would like you to know about a few changes due to coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Indoor capacity limited to 50 percent, which is 15 people.
- No more than four people allowed per table.
- Outdoor seating still availabe. Dress warm.
- Growlers and cans are available for takeout.
- One at a time in bathrooms.
- There is hand sanitizer in both bathrooms and bar area.
- No standing while consuming beer.
- Please dispose of garbage outside in surrounding trash bins.
- There is one-way traffic in and out of tap room. You must enter through front door and go through the patio after purchase.
- Face masks must be worn at all times when not seated.
We want to let you know about a new policy at the brewery:
- Dogs must be leashed and controlled at all times.